ADDITIONAL SERVICES BY MILLENIUM MECHANICAL
MILLENIUM MECHANICAL OFFERS MUCH MORE THAN JUST HVAC SERVICES.
Our skilled professionals offer installations, repairs and maintenance, for the following services, as well. Ask us about scheduled maintenance packages.
- Hot water heaters: talk to our professionals about your options. On demand tankless water heaters vs. typical tank versions, gas vs. electric, sized of tank you need or budget. On-demand water heaters are becoming very popular. As us about the pros and cons of this service.
- Sump pumps: do you know what your sump actually does in your home? If the water level gets too high, the sump pump automatically turns on and pumps the water out of the pit and away from your home's foundation. If this fails, it can result in a flooded basement. We can repair or replace your sump before this happens.
- Gas fitting: we can install or repair connections where natural gas or propane enters your home. BBQ, stoves, indoor or outdoor fireplaces.
- Hydronic boilers: if you're looking for an alternative for heating your home, ask us about hydronic boilers. Condensing boilers can provide better efficiency.
- Solar panels: Our sun is a renewable resource that might be an option to heat or power your home.
- Garage or pool heaters: want to have a warm garage or a pool you can use in cooler months? Ask us about your heating options.
- Air purifiers: ultraviolet air purification providing the most advanced cost-effective in-duct and stand-alone UVC air purifiers and coil disinfection systems available.
- In-floor heating: imagine having warm feet when stepping onto the floor when it's -30 outside. We have options to meet with your budget.
- Humidifiers: the humidity in your home keeps you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Air filtration: get rid of odors and contaminants with proper filtration. Ask us about options for your home.
Serving Leduc, Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Thorsby, Calmar, Devon, Wetaskiwin, New Serepta, Warburg, Breton, Pigeon Lake and surrounding areas.
Millenium Mechanical helped us determine what our business needed and did the installation under budget. We are very happy with the outcome.
Helped us stay cool in our home!
Our house needed an air conditioner to cool us down. Millenium Mechanical installed what we needed and did it quickly. We are so grateful and look forward to the hot days now!
"A 'best for the airport' approach."
They most recently redesigned our aircraft lavatory dumping facility to address our heating concerns. This facility, with its high gaseous presence is now running at optimum performance. They take a 'best for the airport' approach and offer advice and solutions that gain efficiencies in both financial and people resources. Our tenants and restaurants have also retained their services for all their plumbing and HVAC needs.
“Consistently met or exceeded our expectations.”
I have worked with Chad for five years and have known him to be very competent and reliable. He handles his business in a very professional manner. Under his direction, work completed by Millenium has consistently met or exceeded our expectations. I trust their recommendations and opinions.
I would like to express my appreciation for the outstanding service Millenium continues to provide Edmonton Airports Commercial Development division. Your attention to detail has been remarkable with the final product always top quality.
“Never let us down.”
HMS Host has used Millenium for all it’s plumbing and refrigeration needs for over 12 years. Chad and his team are very knowledgeable and take the time for thorough explanations. They have never let us down. I would not hesitate to recommend Millenium Mechanical.
“Quality of workmanship was excellent.”
We recently worked with Millenium on the construction and start-up of a medium sized industrial pilot plant near Edmonton. Their on-site staff was professional and the quality of workmanship was excellent. They demonstrated an approach of problem solving throughout the process. We would certainly be pleased to work with them on future projects.
“I was quite impressed.”
We had a tour of a newly built industrial cannabis facility. I have visited several cannabis facilities, as well as pharmaceutical plants and I must say, I was quite impressed. The installation is, in my opinion, of the highest quality covering many operational details. I am confident in recommending Millenium.
"Totally recommend them."
Just had a issue with my On Demand hot water. Great service, great team. Totally recommend them.