Why you should get a Maintenance Contract.
At least five good reasons to say 'Yes'!
Tuesday, March 07, 2023
Reasons why it's worth having a maintenance contract for your HVAC system.
As a homeowner or business owner, you use your furnace and air conditioner throughout the seasons. We need it to work to keep us warm in the winter and cool in the summer but when those systems fail, it can be very inconvenient.
The main reason to have a maintenance contract is so you don't have to wait until something goes wrong, to get it taken care of. Your equipment will be inspected on a regular basis so problems can be found BEFORE a breakdown happens.
Other ways a service contract is a good idea are:
- When a unit breaks down, it can be in extreme weather conditions. This could mean that other people may be having similar issues at the same time! When this happens, HVAC companies can be very busy, meaning you have to wait and be a major inconvenience. There could be emergency charges involved, as well. Having an agreement means that the company you have it with is bound by the contract to deal with the problem.
- With a contract in place, they are motivated to maintain the system. They want you to renew so they will keep you happy.
- Being maintained on a regular basis means fewer breakdowns in the first place. Bad things happen when the unit goes for long periods with no one checking it.
- Systems do get old but when they are being properly maintained, the wear and tear can be slowed or eliminated. Your system will run more efficiently and won't waste energy or cost you more than it should.
- Since your systems will be inspected by professional technicians, you won't have to worry about violating the warranty. Plus, if any parts replaced fail in a small timeframe, they will be replaced.
Having a service agreement will ultimately prolong the life of your furnace and air conditioner. This means it will save you the task of replacing the systems earlier than necessary.
For more information on any of Millenium Mechanical's services, please call us at 780-986-2108.
Tags: air conditioning cooling heating residential commercial industrial Leduc edmonton a/c maintenance quality service furnace roof top units air conditioner repair service
Author: Millenium Mechanical
Millenium Mechanical helped us determine what our business needed and did the installation under budget. We are very happy with the outcome.
- Joe W. (Leduc)
Helped us stay cool in our home!
Our house needed an air conditioner to cool us down. Millenium Mechanical installed what we needed and did it quickly. We are so grateful and look forward to the hot days now!
- Lloyd G. (Leduc, Alberta)
"A 'best for the airport' approach."
They most recently redesigned our aircraft lavatory dumping facility to address our heating concerns. This facility, with its high gaseous presence is now running at optimum performance. They take a 'best for the airport' approach and offer advice and solutions that gain efficiencies in both financial and people resources. Our tenants and restaurants have also retained their services for all their plumbing and HVAC needs.
- Blaine P., EIA (Leduc, AB)
“Consistently met or exceeded our expectations.”
I have worked with Chad for five years and have known him to be very competent and reliable. He handles his business in a very professional manner. Under his direction, work completed by Millenium has consistently met or exceeded our expectations. I trust their recommendations and opinions.
- Anonymous (Edmonton, AB)
I would like to express my appreciation for the outstanding service Millenium continues to provide Edmonton Airports Commercial Development division. Your attention to detail has been remarkable with the final product always top quality.
- Daphne S., EIA (Leduc, AB)
“Never let us down.”
HMS Host has used Millenium for all it’s plumbing and refrigeration needs for over 12 years. Chad and his team are very knowledgeable and take the time for thorough explanations. They have never let us down. I would not hesitate to recommend Millenium Mechanical.
- Tamara L, HMS Host (Leduc, AB)
“Quality of workmanship was excellent.”
We recently worked with Millenium on the construction and start-up of a medium sized industrial pilot plant near Edmonton. Their on-site staff was professional and the quality of workmanship was excellent. They demonstrated an approach of problem solving throughout the process. We would certainly be pleased to work with them on future projects.
- Mick H., MGN (Edmonton, AB)
“I was quite impressed.”
We had a tour of a newly built industrial cannabis facility. I have visited several cannabis facilities, as well as pharmaceutical plants and I must say, I was quite impressed. The installation is, in my opinion, of the highest quality covering many operational details. I am confident in recommending Millenium.
- Normand B., Sanuvox (St. Laurent, QC)
"Totally recommend them."
Just had a issue with my On Demand hot water. Great service, great team. Totally recommend them.
- Darcy (Leduc, Alberta)