Ways to keep you warm...
We can help you stay warmer in many home spaces.
Monday, December 12, 2022
With the temperatures dropping, we offer ways to keep you warm, wherever you are in your home.
Millenium does more than HVAC installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Stepping out of a shower, on to a warm floor with in-floor heating.
- Working in your garage with a radiant heater to keep your hands from freezing.
- Hooking up a new gas fireplace.
- Have an on-demand water heater installed so you can warm up with a hot shower and not worry about running out of hot water.
We can give you options for these and other heating sources. Our suppliers of in-floor and radiant heaters, have options to fit your budget.
If your home isn't quite as warm as you'd like, also consider these things:
- check your furnace filters - if they're dirty or haven't been replaced in a while, that can cause your furnace to struggle. Replace them on a regular basis.
- humidity - if your humidity is too low (below 35%) it will cause your home to feel colder than it is.
- windows - are your windows old or not sealed properly? Drafts will cause condensation and won't keep the heat inside.
- programmable thermostat - have your furnace automatically turn on before you get up or come home.
- curtains - keeping your curtains closed when it's very cold outside can help retain some of your heat indoors.
- fix drafts - have drafts around doors looked after to stop the hot air from escaping your home.
Here in Alberta, it can get pretty cold during our winter months. Talk to us about how we can help your home stay warm.
Give Millenium Mechanical a call today!
Tags: heating residential Leduc edmonton boilers water tanks furnace gas fitting service installation humidity thermostat tankless water heater
Author: Millenium Mechanical
Millenium Mechanical helped us determine what our business needed and did the installation under budget. We are very happy with the outcome.
- Joe W. (Leduc)
Helped us stay cool in our home!
Our house needed an air conditioner to cool us down. Millenium Mechanical installed what we needed and did it quickly. We are so grateful and look forward to the hot days now!
- Lloyd G. (Leduc, Alberta)
"A 'best for the airport' approach."
They most recently redesigned our aircraft lavatory dumping facility to address our heating concerns. This facility, with its high gaseous presence is now running at optimum performance. They take a 'best for the airport' approach and offer advice and solutions that gain efficiencies in both financial and people resources. Our tenants and restaurants have also retained their services for all their plumbing and HVAC needs.
- Blaine P., EIA (Leduc, AB)
“Consistently met or exceeded our expectations.”
I have worked with Chad for five years and have known him to be very competent and reliable. He handles his business in a very professional manner. Under his direction, work completed by Millenium has consistently met or exceeded our expectations. I trust their recommendations and opinions.
- Anonymous (Edmonton, AB)
I would like to express my appreciation for the outstanding service Millenium continues to provide Edmonton Airports Commercial Development division. Your attention to detail has been remarkable with the final product always top quality.
- Daphne S., EIA (Leduc, AB)
“Never let us down.”
HMS Host has used Millenium for all it’s plumbing and refrigeration needs for over 12 years. Chad and his team are very knowledgeable and take the time for thorough explanations. They have never let us down. I would not hesitate to recommend Millenium Mechanical.
- Tamara L, HMS Host (Leduc, AB)
“Quality of workmanship was excellent.”
We recently worked with Millenium on the construction and start-up of a medium sized industrial pilot plant near Edmonton. Their on-site staff was professional and the quality of workmanship was excellent. They demonstrated an approach of problem solving throughout the process. We would certainly be pleased to work with them on future projects.
- Mick H., MGN (Edmonton, AB)
“I was quite impressed.”
We had a tour of a newly built industrial cannabis facility. I have visited several cannabis facilities, as well as pharmaceutical plants and I must say, I was quite impressed. The installation is, in my opinion, of the highest quality covering many operational details. I am confident in recommending Millenium.
- Normand B., Sanuvox (St. Laurent, QC)
"Totally recommend them."
Just had a issue with my On Demand hot water. Great service, great team. Totally recommend them.
- Darcy (Leduc, Alberta)